Thursday, September 18, 2008

Revenge of Poochy Boy

Last night I was back to cajoling Poochy Boy to eat his new food. I decided to try putting some on his paw again, and had to lean over to him to get this done. When I got close, he suddenly sprang up and hit me square in the face. I actually tripped and fell over backward with PB on top of me. Then I saw he had a glob of Country Pet wet cat food in his paw. He shoved it towards my mouth and meowed loudly. I was quite disorganized at the moment, but I could swear he said, "You eat it!"

Gotcha. Actually the score is now CoffeeCrispLite: 1, Poochy Boy: 3 which makes us both winners.

The tuna juice-fusion won him over. I mashed it in his wet food. Also, by now PB was tired of getting only 3/4 rations (we had to pick up the dog food because we actually caught PB eating it. And the dogs watched him do it and just sat there.)

Later that night I gave him more without the tuna juice and he finished if off. Hopefully there will be no regressions.

1 comment:

Yasashiikuma said...

There isn't too much worse than a cat with a grudge....watch out he doesn't stick it on YOUR paw next :)